CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) and Faculty of Economics and Business UGM will held a Seminar on the topic “The Evolving Role of Management Accounting for Business”.
The seminar will be held on:
- Day: Friday
- Date: May 25, 2018
- Time: 09:30 am to 11:30 am
- Venue: Sukadji Ranuwihardjo Auditorium, MM FEB UGM
Speakers as follows:
- Franky Jamin, FCMA., CGMA. (Former President Director PT Unilever Body Care Indonesia Tbk)
- Giri Suhardi, MBA. (Country Manager, Indonesia CIMA)
- Participant: UGM student
- Fill in online registration form, click here.
Download: Poster (JPG)
For further information about this event can contact to: Office of Industrial Collaboration and Alumni FEB UGM, phone 0274 548510 ext 124, contact person: Bomantoro