This corner focuses on entrepreneurship training for students and SME empowering. The objectives of this corner are:
- supporting the subject course Entrepreneurship by providing information on business regulation, industrial partners network, and business plan template
- facilitating entrepreneurship education for students of FEB UGM through such following activities:
- Workshop on business motivation
- Workshop on new business ideas
- Workshop on business plan arrangement
- Workshop on management of small enterprise
- Entrepreneur internship at partner companies
- escorting SMEs especially those in Yogyakarta Special Region through cooperation with Local Government and the concerned Ministry.
- conducting researches and studies on the importance of SMEs database management, policies study, and the provision of advocacy on concerned matters.